Are you able to even say just one positive thing about yourself?

In other words, what is one positive thing about yourself you can say without a doubt that you know in your heart? I pray all are able to say at least one positive thing. It seems, for some reason, it is hard for people to say even just one positive thing concerning their own self, and I wonder why that is . . . Thanks for answering.

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Best Answer Jackie Lynnley says

Hi Jackie, yes, praise Him, to God be the glory! You have a ton of good too about you sweet friend! Aw, that is an awesome answer, picking the best friends in the world . . . oh, joy, I am a friend :) You are a blessing to all, just by being YOU!

cleaner3 profile image80

cleaner3 says

Hi Dearest Michael (cleaner3), wow, what a beautiful share here dear heart! Yes, indeed, it is a most wonderful thing to be a true poet, such as yourself, and to express love and beauty and touch the heart of another, is a great gift and beyond!

soconfident profile image77

Derrick Bennett (soconfident) says

Hello soconfident,

Your hub name there is revealing too, confidence and ambitious! Wonderful. I appreciate you sharing and taking the time to answer.

Rod Marsden profile image86

Rod Marsden says

Hi Rod Marsden, I should say so, to be blessed with a good family and if the nieces and nephews think you are a great uncle, then there you go!!! Thanks for answering!

Cantuhearmescream profile image83

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

Aw, Dearest Cat! I am so glad you know this most beautiful fact about yourself. A beautiful heart makes a beautiful person who is able to love no matter what and accept others. My heart is filled with joy just knowing you know this about yourself!

Hi Dearest Eric, hehe, you are too cute and funny!!! You truly do have a great sense of self and sense of humor! What a lovely positive person you are no doubt about it!!! God bless. You are blessed just knowing all of this about yourself indeed!

Richard Brush profile image60

Doomballoon (Richard Brush) says

Wow, Richard Brush, thanks so much for the very cool answer to my "very cool question" : ) I really appreciate your enthusiastic comment here! Thanks so much for participating here.

DDE profile image59

Devika Primić (DDE) says

Hi DDE, thanks for answering. That is great to never be a quitter no doubt!!!

Bhawna Dixit profile image58

Bhawna Dixit says