gmwilliams profile image 85

What makes those from large and very large families believe that those from small families

do not have a loving and emotional support system of people who care and love them? Many people in large and very large families tend to believe that those from small families have NO ONE close to them They further assert that children from small families do not have a viable network. Well, children from small families have viable networks from their parents,friends,cousins,relatives,and other associates.There are chlldren in large families WHO ARE ALONE although they have brothers, sisters, and parents.They are LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES.

CraftytotheCore profile image95

Best Answer CraftytotheCore says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 3 years ago

THANK YOU. In large families, NOT everyone is close, there will be siblings that one has more of a connection to than others. My mother was only close to two siblings out of ten. I, as an only child, am very close to my friends and cousins-ALL!

Kiss andTales profile image25

Kiss andTales says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 3 years ago

I love the pictures you use to express your thoughts! I know that my answers are not common, but that is what my experience has been.