I don't think there is anything special about post modern society that is any different than any society that is Pre or Post Jesus.
1. Legalized, government supported abortion
2. Unionized public schools that allow child abusers to remain employed
3. Oversexualized media brainwashing children about false happiness.
4. Deterioration of marriage and family and the nurturing that is lost as a result.
5. Movies and Video games which teach violence and no responsibility attached to criminal behavior.
6. Government leaders who lie to be re-elected.
7. Sports stars that cheat to win offer bad role models of social behavior.
8. Authority figures, like police demeaned in video games and media.
9. Prostitutes and pornography are culturally acceptable lifestyles practices.
10. Homosexuality has become a common way of life.
11. Value of work, especially physical labor, is diminishing, which leads to a society without people from within it to keep it practically functioning.
12. Loss of ability to defend freedom from enemies because technology is provided by providers outside of America's natural borders.
13. Development of individuals who do not know how to provide for themselves in any practical manner, like cooking....