micadeolu profile image 68

Is it true that it is the past that produces the future in this present time? Is it also true that..

... the future does not exist, and that we build the future from the fragments of the past? I am currently doing a research on Fibonacci Numbers Sequence and kind of stumbled on some weird discovery about time. Your opinion here may be a confirmation to my findings. Let's share it please.

Venkatachari M profile image83

Venkatachari M says

• micadeolu profile image

Michael Adewale Olubode (micadeolu) 2 years ago

Thank you Venkatachari M

My finding showed me that as a father marries a mother and give birth to a child, so the past also merges with the present to create the future. What do you think?

Daveadams36 says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

You may say that you ought to live in present. But you can't negate past or future. You perceive the time moving and each moment that you experience is the past of your next moment. You are always travelling from past to present and past is a reality