healthylife2 profile image 95

Did anyone have an experience that made them not afraid of death?

robilyn profile image75

Best Answer robilyn says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 23 months ago

Thank you robilyn! For me surrendering to faith is hard without concrete proof but your story gives me hope. I appreciate you sharing this and hope it bring comfort an am sorry you have had to deal with health issues but hope you are doing well now.

Andrew Fratzke profile image78

Andrew Fratzke says

• healthylife2 profile image

Thanks for the response Andrew! It sounds that accepting death made it less scary and I'm happy to know he lived a long life. Your grandfather sounds like an awesome guy.

Say Yes To Life profile image85

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 17 months ago

Thank you for responding to this Yoleen.The unknown is always scary. It's a good plan to study NDEs in hopes of removing or at least diminishing the fear.

72

DannoMan says

• healthylife2 profile image

I can't wait to read your life story. Knowing there is something beyond this life would definitely provide much comfort and make the fear of the unknown a little less scary. Few get this privilege.

connorj profile image79

John Connor (connorj) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Thanks for responding and I will check out your hub Connorj. Living without fear of death makes being in this life so much better. I hope to not be afraid one day.

kj force profile image77

kjforce (kj force) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Kj force, When someone is in extreme pain death probably is a relief. I hope you are right that the spirit moves on. We will all know the answer one day. Thank you for responding.

0

Miran Shuleta says

• healthylife2 profile image

Thanks for your response Miran! I can't imagine anyone not being afraid of the unknown either although I have seen some religious people that seem at peace with it. I'm enjoying the feedback!