Lady Guinevere profile image 60

Do You Know All The Things That Can Affect The Weather?

Do you know about things like The Jet Stream, El Nino and La Nino, Volcanic Activity, Earthquakes and the like can shift the Jet Stream? Do you know the cause and effect of things that drive our weather patterns? I have been watching and reading all kinds of responses here about how Climate Change and Global Warming is affecting our planet. I have seen people blame and Imaginery being (God, Satan etc.) for the weather in their area. I have noticed many haven't the faintest idea what they are talking about and the lack of knowledge that this earth is a Biosphere and has cycles and the like.

watergeek profile image93

watergeek says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 23 months ago

Thank you for those links. I will read them later. I also wrote some things on Bubblews about this stuff too. There is a lot of things people do not know and atribute it to a God or Death of the planet etc..Not Truth anyway.

crazymom3 profile image80

crazymom3 says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Are you taking this from a religious perspective? It would also seem that you are only seeing what it happening to the US. Thanks for being the first to comment.

tillsontitan profile image90

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

I have learned much from those shows too and NatGeo and Science Channel. The Jet Stream is like a Jellatenous blob as to how it moves over the top half of Earth. Some of those predictions don't come true either...in my area that is.

kj force profile image77

kjforce (kj force) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

How is an earthquake that man made or the explosion of a volcano or the tides that rule this earth too. We have not moved the moon and it still affects our earth day in and day out and for millenium.