tsmog profile image 84

Do you ever find it hard to read?

kj force profile image75

Best Answer kjforce (kj force) says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 22 months ago

Hugs! I am very empathetic relating to personal experiences with a quick or rapid onset of something debilitating KJ. Thank you for sharing. I give praise for the blessing of the voice enabling device to share with us & of your courage :-)

skperdon profile image86

skperdon says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 22 months ago

I agree books are the windows and may lead toward doors. I miss reading a good book. I have not sat down and read a novel in over 10+ years. I struggle when doing it. I wonder if it is because now I ponder the writing process when I read something.

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 22 months ago

Thank you M.T. I should do something like that. I think I have been conditioned to read at my monitor or something odd like that. In my chair at ease I find it difficult to do. Your words have helped me.

tlcs profile image81

Trudy Cooper (tlcs) says

Michael-Milec profile image59

Michael-Milec says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 22 months ago

Thank you Michael. For work I read for information many hours of the day. Since doing that for 14+ years I really, really struggle with pleasure reading. It is just difficult for me to do. I read children's books sometimes for pleasure.

0

Stargrrl says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 22 months ago

After I write an article I find it difficult to read for days at times. I am drained. Kinda' like you saying I'd rather be writing.