What is first to bloom in your area? Here it is the daffodils, then the Bradford Pear trees then

Where I live the first to always seem to pop out of the frozen earth are the daffodils, then the Bradford Pear trees, forsythia and then come the peach orchards in bloom. What plants or flowers bloom first where you live? Thank you for answering.

naturegirl7 profile image91

Yvonne L. B. (naturegirl7) says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Yvonne, Oh, I love cherry trees! I had forgotten about the snowballs but I have not seen any here yet. Thank you for answering.

lawrence01 profile image91

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) says

Genna East profile image88

Genna East says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Genna, Oh, poor dear, I know you are all tired of the frozen! Hope it melts soon and you see some color. Blessings

MizBejabbers says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi MizB, Thanks for answering. That is so interesting that everywhere it seems all the same plants and flowers are in bloom. Yes, they could be next!

Sparklea profile image78

Sparklea says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Sparklea, I know you are looking forward to all of the wonderful blooming plants and flowers you have mentioned. I can't image snow still on the ground! Brrr. It has been so warm, sunny and beautiful here. I hope you see a robin soon. God bless

B. Leekley profile image88

Brian Leekley (B. Leekley) says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Brian, Thank you for answering. Yes, it seems the daffodils are in a hurry to bloom even when it is not quite warm enough. I am not sure about wildflowers either.

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Oh, I bet it is gorgeous. Yes, it was beautiful, sunny and warm here too. I know you can't wait but healing is most important now. Maybe you can sit out in the sun a bit each day.

Kathleen Cochran profile image85

Kathleen Cochran says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Kathleen, That sounds about just like here but I just happened to not have seen the crocus yet. I think we are done with winter and, yes, we certainly got off easy! Thank you for answering.

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much. Yes, they do not last long. The forsythia seems to be everywhere.

Lady Guinevere profile image60

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Debra, Oh, I am so sorry about your allergies. Sounds like about all are having the same in bloom right now no matter where they live, interesting.