savvydating profile image 82

On a scale of 5 to 10, how well do you trust your intuition?

Indeed, do you have good intuition? If so, how do you know? Intuition: The ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning. Here is a quote I rather like: “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” Do you agree?

moonfroth profile image81

Best Answer Clark Cook (moonfroth) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 19 months ago

My dear moonfroth, I am not at all surprised to learn that you score yourself highly on the intuitive scale, not do I believe women are necessarily more intuitive than men. Smart is smart---no matter the sex. Anyway, you know how I love your savvy.

quildon profile image86

Angela Joseph (quildon) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 18 months ago

Angela, true intuition (and I'm not saying i have it) is a rare gift, and I've no doubt you honor your intuition with the respect it deserves. (My intuition tells me so) ;) Thank you for stopping by. I wish we had more room for examples...

ParadigmEnacted profile image83

ParadigmEnacted says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 18 months ago

Ha! Good one.

Tusitala Tom profile image90

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 19 months ago

The question is not so vague, sweetheart.. Intuition is something we really don't have to study much. We just have it and we utilize it, and trust it....or we don't. Nevertheless, discernment is a valuable gift.

connorj profile image79

John Connor (connorj) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 19 months ago

I'm not sure what you just said, (LOL) but it sounds deep. I like the quote----I included it in my explanation. Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate it.

KEPitz1005 profile image60

Kathleen E. Pitz (KEPitz1005) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 19 months ago

I love the explanation you provided in your 2nd paragraph. I look forward to reading about your findings. Time to begin writing, KEPitz!