1. The equality of humans. Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye both agree that ALL humans are related. There is no significant difference between one "race's" DNA and another.
2. That all humans are entitled to live their lives with the freedom of the basics - life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
3. Education is the one thing that no one can ever take from you.
4. Never let anyone bully you. Just walk away. unfriend those people. Ignore them.
5. Pursue your dreams without letting anyone or anything hold you back. But do so without harming others.
6. If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you are with.
7. Money isn't everything.
8. Work isn't everything. Take time off for fun.
9. Moving on means leaving something behind. Make sure what you leave behind is better than when you found it.
10. Do things when you are young and able. Make memories for when you are old.