Angelladywriter profile image 85

Can adults as well as children be bullied?

When I look at the Life of Erin Andrews, who was bullied by a stalker who took video of her while taking a shower in her hotel room. The stalker, then posted the video on the internet. She is standing up to her bully by suing him and the hotel for revealing her location where the stalker obtained the video. In the past I have felt bullied as an adult when my sister and I wrote scripts that were stolen and major movies were made from them and we were never compensated. We are taking a stand against this type of treatment by making our scripts available for purchase ourselves.

LoliHey profile image81

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

• Angelladywriter profile image

Claudette Coleman Carter (Angelladywriter) 10 months ago

Lolita,

Thank you for your interesting response. You are right it does happen in the work place. How sad that in the educational environment, teachers are bullied by their students. Respect and love, is certainly lacking in the world today.

Ann810 profile image87

Ann810 says

• Angelladywriter profile image

Hi Ann810,

Thanks for you response. Bullying is ungodly and hateful. Each of us must take our stand against bullies so that #BullyingEndsHere. When we ignore it we create more bullies. We must learn to speak up and do something about it.