Austinstar profile image 78

Would you love a man that gave you the choice of marrying him or else he would set you on fire? Why?

This is what free will looks like to an atheist - Worship "god" forever, or burn in hell forever - your choice, I give you "free will" - so go ahead and choose. "Luke 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him." The question is - WOULD YOU LOVE A MAN THAT GAVE YOU THE CHOICE OF MARRING HIM OR ELSE HE WOULD SET YOU ON FIRE? Answers and comments that do not answer this question will be deleted. No copy/paste comments allowed. All comments must adhere to the TOS of HubPages.

gmwilliams profile image85

Best Answer Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 9 months ago

You are 100% correct! Thank you!

Say Yes To Life profile image85

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) 9 months ago

I can answer my own question, after all. I just need to review the history of Native Americans converting to Christianity.

LoisRyan13903 profile image74

LoisRyan13903 says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 9 months ago

It's called the Stockholm syndrome. Isnt it wweird how some people actually fall in love with their captors after having spent some time under their authoritative control? They even defend their actions!

hubber8893 profile image81

hubber8893 says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 9 months ago

Again, this question is not about religion.

60

Leon Chase (Leon1345) says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 9 months ago

Nope, I dont believe in hell, nor do I believe that a godfather would send his "children" to hell for eternity for breaking his rules, knowing all the while that they would break them.