wingedcentaur profile image 87

Does anyone know if there is a word in either sociology or anthropology, that describes the...

phenomenon of two subjects influencing each other - each becoming more like the other in the process? For example A and B influences each other, and A becomes more like B, and B becomes more like A. Thanks

sort by best latest

wingedcentaur profile image87

William Thomas (wingedcentaur) says

6 years ago
 |  Comment
Anne Burlinson profile image73

Anne Burlinson says

4 years ago
 |  Comment
acharltongriffin profile image60

acharltongriffin says

6 years ago
 |  Comment