Best Business Quotes from Movies
Quotes are phrases or sentences that spoken or written by a person which normally carry a notably message. They serve as the focal points of the messages that are being communicated. Quotes are also normaly short and can be digested easily and once heard, they leave a deep imprint on the messages consumer.
Quotes are not only extracted from books or literatures, they are also harvested from audio recordings and movies. As long as they contain notably message, they are worthy to pay attention to. Below is a list of best business quotes taken from movies and I hope that you can benefit from them.
1. "Smile. It enhances your face value." -- Truvy Jones, Stell Magnolias (1989)
2. "Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned, but the second mouse, he struggled so hard that he eventually churned that cream into butter and he walked out. Amen." -- Frank Abagnale Jr, Catch Me If You Can (2002)
3. "A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close?" -- Jim Young, Boiler Room (2000)
4. "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room" -- Frank Lucas, American Gangster (2007)
5. "I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now.. now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in." -- Maurice, Coming to America (1988)
6. "I am a businessman. I am anything I need to be at any time."" -- Pascal, Big Night (1996)
7. "There's nothing cheap about loyalty." -- Ryan Bingham, Up In The Air (2009)
8. "It's no trick to make a lot of money, if you want to do is make a lot of money." -- Berstein, Citizen Kane (1941)
9. "You make no friends in the pits and you take no prisoners. One minute you're half a million in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don't go to college and they've repossessed your Bentley. Are you with me?" -- Louis Winthrope II, Trading Places (1983)
10. "Only one thing counts in this world: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted." -- Blake, Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
11. "Don't underestimate the other guy's greed." -- Frank Lopez, Scarface (1983)
12. "You got a dream you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you can't do it." -- Gardner, Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
13. "The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino." -- Fox, You've Got Mail (1998)
14. "In a sluggish economy, never ever f*ck with another man's livelihood." -- Guido, Risky Business (1983)
15. "Buy, buy, buy! Oh, everyone's buying? Then sell, sell, sell!" -- Al Czervik, Caddyshack (1980)
16. "Never burn bridges. Today's junior prick, tomorrow's senior partner!" -- Katherine Parker, Working Girl (1998)
17. "I am going to make him an offer he can't refuse." -- Don Corleone, The Godfather (1972)
18. "Everywhere I've been today, there's always something wrong--too young, too old, too short, too tall. Whatever the exception is, I can fix it. I can be taller, I can be anyting." -- Brantley Foster, The Secret of My Success (1987)
19. "If you build it, he will come." -- The Voice, Field of Dreams (1989)
20. "The key to business is personal relationships." -- Dicky Fox, Jerry Maquire (1996)
21. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind" -- Gordon Gekko, Wall Street (1987)
22. "It's not about the money. It's about the game between people." -- Gordon Gekko, Wall Street: Money Nevel Sleeps (2010)
23. "Good artists copy, great artists steal." -- Steve Jobs, Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
24. "A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing" -- Blake, Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
25. "Every penny you think I'm pissing away here, comes back to us dressed up like a nickel." -- F.Ross Johnson, Barbarians at the Gate (1993)
26. "Don't tell me I can't do it; don't tell me it can't be done!" -- Howard Hughes, The Aviator (2004)
Motivational Business Quotes
More by this Author
Most laptop or mobile pc speakers are not made to produce high quality of audio. Unless you are opting for a high end laptop with supreme sound system, you might want to purchase a separate pair of laptop speaker to...
Alviss Kong committed suicide after a failure in relationship. He jumped off a building after leaving final messages on Facebook. He was just 22 years old and that was his second relationhip.
This is a story about Ajahn Siripanno, who gave up everything and becoming a Theravada Buddhist forest monk in Thailand. His father is a successful businessman with net worth of billions of Dollars.