History : The Complete Definition of “Historia”
The term “historia” may take many conceptual definitions for better understanding to those who are interested to enroll and learn the subject HISTORY:
1) It is an inquiry in the interpretation of character and significance of event. This is based on the definition of the Greek term “ HISTORIA.”
2) It is the academic interpretation of the cognitive comprehension of the casual and functional relationship to the society. This connotes the definition of “HISTORICAL UNDERSTANDING” to explain the understanding of historical events.
3) The general inquiry of the chronological record of the past events, persons and places. It is the conduct of gathering primary and secondary document such as old documents, fossils, artifacts, photographs , and other relics that have significance in the past.
4) It is the study of social phenomena as recorded in the past with development implications to the societal life of the people. The social interaction of the various development dimensions in social sciences to concisely discuss the meaning of history.
5) It is the search of meanings and patterns of human behavior in the past that defines the culture and life of a given society. The human activities that have been molded according to specific behaviors they wanted to design in the social, political and economic life in the past.
6) It is process of examining and analyzing written records of the past .This gives us our own historical interpretations about the many facets of the human society.
Find out the academic explanation of the concept of HISTORY on the following articles :
The Definition and Importance of History http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/importanceofhistory
Historical Understanding: The Cognitive Comprehension of the Causal and Functional Relationship to the Human Society http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/historicalanalysis
Historical Analysis : The Phenomenological Approach in “Historia”http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/historianalysis
More by this Author
Sociology is a fascinating field that reveals startling insights about how we live. Learn more about the main seven areas of sociology.
Generally, the definition of history is the study of past events, persons and places. The political, economic, cultural and religious activities that significantly occurred in the past have been the basis in writing...
The production function provides information about the quantity of factor inputs as to the result of the quantity of outputs and this is measured by total product; average...
No comments yet.