jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

You are invited to participate in a collaborative Christmas greeting

1. karen eini profile image60
    karen einiposted 7 years ago

I am an educator in Israel and I am presenting how to mesh collaborative web 2  tools at an educational conference this year. I  am focusing on Hubpages and Voicethread and  need your input to make this work!

I created a hub called collaborative Christmas Greetings and it includes a   voicethread made especially for hubbers for the  holiday season!  In it you can leave audio, video and text comments around shared media. In this case, I uploaded a greeting card wishing hubbers a very happy holiday season. Please share your comments on the voicethread and in my hub, so that I can demonstrate how the combination of these two tools created a unique community with the common goal of sharing holiday greetings!

PS. I originally posted this message in another part of  the forum, and it should have been in the Education section all along. I did get excellent feedback however and I have reworked the hub to reflect the input!

Thank you for your help!!
    Karen Eini

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

As Darkside already mentioned, there is no need to post several threads on the same topic. It just annoys others and hurts your reputation... smile

3. karen eini profile image60
    karen einiposted 7 years ago

Hi Misha,
    Thanks again for the tip.
    Yes Darkside explained that it was best in one subforum, i just figured out which one a little later than I would have liked.

Hopefully my reputation wont be hurt if I am still just learning my way around in here.
    Is there any way that I could  move /delete a posting if it isnt in its best place?

I have a forum that I moderate in several courses that I teach.
    I often have to move postings into correct subtopics and then notify my students that I have done so.

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, the best way is to email team@hubpages.com with your question/problem, and Maddie is usually very quick to help smile

Good luck! smile