Angst/Pet Peeve Topics

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

SUBJECTS/ TOPICS/ AREAS THAT GIVES YOU A RISE!  IN OTHER WORDS, THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO !#$%^&!#$^** !

All of us have angst and pet peeves about certain topics.   There is always a subject which causes an instinctivel/subjective response.among all of us.   These topics causes many people to be highly perturbed at their very mention.  This is inherent in all of us.   Some people even have an animus towards such subjects.   What are the subjects which are either your pet peeve and/or causes you angst?

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Current ones:

-People who do cord blood storage (I'm pro-delayed cord clamping.)
    -Fifty Shades of Grey (This book portrays BDSM wrongly. It's nothing to do with CONSENSUAL BDSM, it's abuse.)
    -It's and its. It's is short for it is; it is NOT possessive, as in it's house.
    -People who try and tell me in a debate that my opinion doesn't count because they have a piece of paper to back them up, or just because they don't like being proven wrong. When I get into a debate, it's nearly always on a topic I've researched to death, and I can backup everything I say.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good morning,WryLilt, glad you came on board to initiate the discussion.  I hear you!

working