jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

A Bigfoot in Utah? You decide..........

1. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

Okay now, is it a bear, is it a Bigfoot?

http://fox13now.com/2012/11/03/a-bigfoo … cbdsTXVfCF

1. tussin profile image60
      tussinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It stood upright, therefore it must have been bigfoot?  Wow, that's some unassailable logic there.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bear+sta … mp;bih=644

2. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It looks like a dark blob.

2. cryptid profile image91
    cryptidposted 4 years ago

Unfortunately these guys freak out and run away before you can really see what it is.  The way it appears to stand up is compelling, but it's hard to tell anything.  It just looks like a dark lump.  Could be a bear.  Could be a guy in a black coat.  Could be Bigfoot.  If these guys had the guts to stand their ground this could have been the most incredible footage of Bigfoot ever. (Or, a short film about two guys getting mauled by a black bear.)

Bears can stand upright.  There's nothing mysterious about this.

1. cryptid profile image91
        cryptidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I understand that.  We have black bears in my area and I've seen them do it.   But the way it appeared to stand did not seem bear-like to me.  But, again, it was hard to tell by the shot, and the way they ran off.  It certainly could be a bear.

The way in which in moved itself into an upright position seemed quite bear-like to me.  Bears just happen to do it in a way that looks very hominid, which can be unnerving to some people.

1. cryptid profile image91
            cryptidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'll have to take a look at it again on a bigger screen than the laptop I'm using now.  You may be right, but I wasn't thinking "bear" when it stood.   I'm sure people will be dissecting the heck out of the clip.

3. Shanna11 profile image92
    Shanna11posted 4 years ago

Hahahahaha I literally live like at the base of this canyon and I'm up there all the time, hiking and camping. There's some freaky weird stuff in those mountains, lemme tell you. There's also a lot of bored college students if you catch my drift.... wink

Since I did happen to be up at Squaw Peak around the time this was probably filmed, I'm going to claim it was me they saw. I was borrowing a friend's oversized black coat.

4. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 4 years ago

On second thought, I think it was Nessy wearing an oversized black coat.

5. ftclick profile image61
    ftclickposted 4 years ago

Like UFOs.   About 90% can be explained while 10% are eyebrow raisers

working