Weird Dreams about an object you own?

1. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 3 years ago

In the last few weeks I have been having weird dreams about my car. It seems like I have a lot of dreams that my car has been stolen. It usually seems to happen in a location that I am not familiar with. The last one being coming out of a Burger King, to find my car gone from the parking lot in a city somewhere in Ohio that I have never been to. Supposedly on my way back from Cedar Point, where I end up getting paired with a burger king employee who gives me a place stay for the night, which ends up with it's own level of weirdness.

The most recent dream involved 2 little girls trying to sell me tickets to some stupid sporting event, whom I can't seem to get rid of. They get into my car and start throwing my belongings out the window, and as soon as I get out of the car to start retrieving my stuff, an unknown figure gets into the car, starts the engine and drives off with my car!! The rest involves a not so nice discussion with a rude police officer, who thinks I am making the whole thing up! Once again, in a city that I have no idea where I am.

I'm wondering if this could somehow be connected to the fact that my car is running like crap, and may be on it's last legs? It's certainly pretty scary to think about. I live in a very rural area, and without a car, I am pretty much screwed.

A lot of my dreams involve being lost. The rest are mainly about sex....hmmmmm.