jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

Does anybody know the best custom essay writing service out there?

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

Oh yes, I'm sure that they would be able to write a great essay for you very quickly.
    I use them exclusively to do all my work, including writing forum posts and hubs on hub pages.

I started using them when I needed a note from my mum to stay away from school, for all my school and university work, and for reports I had to write when I started work.

In fact, I'd say that without their services I'd be nothing today.
    They wrote letters to my girlfriend who became my wife as a result, and they fill in all the forms that I need to fill in as part of my life.

So go ahead and use them. You're off to a great start in life. Looks like you have the talents needed to fool everyone as you cruise through life.

So well done James Anderson. With your attitude and time management skills, you'll progress a long way in this world.

(P.S. They're great writers, but they're a bit stupid. They keep sending me bills, and I tell them that I'll pay them next week. They've been believing that for over 40 years now.)

1. thranax profile image59
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The post made me laugh, good one Eric!

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL Eric, it's hilarious smile

3. Teresa McGurk profile image82
    Teresa McGurkposted 7 years ago

James: talk to your professor about the possibility of handing in a late paper (which you will write yourself).  What the essay-writing sites don't tell you is that their essays are easy to spot a mile off.  Professors get to know your writing style pretty quickly. Every time I've read one, I've had to assign a grade of "F" and fail the student for cheating.  It isn't any fun.  Professors would rather read late papers, believe me.

If you do cheat, you will be caught.  Then you go to your school or college's Honor Court, comprising professors and student representatives who would rather be somewhere else.  They look at your work and then they ask you why you cheated.  Then they either assign a failing grade for the course and put you on suspension, or you are expelled (depending on the school).

Don't be an idiot.  Be honest with your professors. 

And have some self-respect, while you're at it.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Teresa, if you're going to quote a spammer, then make sure you cut the link to their website.  By leaving his links in place in the quote, you've given him extra publicity and raised the reputation of his website with the search engines, which I'm sure is the last thing you want!

1. Teresa McGurk profile image82
        Teresa McGurkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tip!

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Yes, and professors have a way of finding out if essays were purchased.

5. LondonGirl profile image90
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Try not cheating, and earn your own degree?

6. 0
    pgrundyposted 7 years ago

I'm thinking that in the time it took to write out the opening comment on this thread, plus research all those essay websites, you could have just written your own essay.

I wonder if there are computer programs that could spin out college essays--You know, plug in a theme, a few keywords ('hegemony') and the number of words desired and bam--instant essay. Just add money. lol! lol

I taught college for two years. I always had students who handed in work in pencil, with coffee and food stains all over it---you name it. It's way more fun to be a student that a teacher. If you aren't enjoying it, why not be a plumber or something instead? Seriously, you will make more money and no essays are required.

7. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

It's not worth it, the money or the risk!

Like Teresa said I know lecturers and professors prefer you take a bit more time than hand in something that isn't your work.

I know when I was at university they had very sophisticated plagiarism systems which almost all universities (in the UK anyway) are all hooked up to, my dissertation even had to be checked before I handed it in by one of these systems (luckily mine was less than 4%) as long as it's preoperly quoted it's OK and I had a fair bit of quoting in it to prove points/methods.

I know alot of people ended up with percentages like 30% but they were still OK as it was properly quoted (harvard referencing system I believe)

As for these essay writing services, you will get caught, no question about it, they're probably cut and paste jobs of wikipedia or something anyway!

Have a word with your tutor good and early, don't leave it late if you're struggling and feel free to ask for help from them as that's what I didn't do and ended up in load sof bother, as soon as I mentioned I was having trouble with one part my tutor was friendly and wanted the best for me.

8. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

Oh almost forgot, if you're caught plagiarising then you get booted out of uni, not just one module....the whole thing, hardly worth it is it?

9. 61
    gargoyleskyposted 7 years ago

I find it amusing at how many people are discouraging students with words like "if you cheat you will get caught." In reality, that's not how the system works. Anti-plagiarism software such as turnitin are inaccurate and does not recognise custom written papers. Use a service that does NOT submit their custom written essay to anti-plagiarism websites because those websites keep a copy of the essays checked. You want a paper written for you and no records of it remaining anyway to ensure no one will find out.

You will need to be aware of several things.

1. Certain websites claim to write custom essays but they only guarantee the essay is original at the time of purchase. After it's written and you've paid, they may choose to resell the paper. Make sure you use a service where you are a copyright co-owner of the paper. Make sure the website guarantees they will NOT resell or publish the essay you paid for at anytime in the future.

2. Take some time to modify sentence structure and language tone, or else a lecturer who is used to your style of writing, will notice a significant writing style fluctuation.

3. The quality of the essay may range from 70% to 30%. It depends on how much you're willing to spend and how much time you give the writer. For example, no one will put in effort to write an essay for you in the duration of just 4 days at cheap price. Give the writer at least 2-3 weeks for an essay, and 1-2 months for a dissertation for example.

In reality a lecturer may suspect you cheated but without concrete proof, no action can be taken. The person above claiming a student can be failed like this is speaking nonsense. Providing you read through the essay, read the sources used, and the style of writing looks similar to yours, you are in the safe zone.

Though using essay writing services is a useful edge, if you end up gaining qualifications solely like this then you'll be useless when you're hired as an employee. Are you planning to hire someone to do a task your employer is paying you to do? Hmm.

And word of advice: avoid using companies from India, Pakistan, etc. They hire incompetent writers at a cheap price. I won't name any company in particular.

10. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I'm encouraged, though not surprised, at how many people try to discourage this kind of cheating.
    I'm amazed at those who think it's perfectly all right. I guess it is like a lot of our political leaders who think it's OK to not pay their taxes (as long as they can get away with it) while they are spending ours.

1. thranax profile image59
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Very true lol!

11. 76
    exodusmsposted 7 years ago

Ok if you insist on doing this I would simply goto digital point forums and hiring a writer for 10 bucks for a 1000 pages. Or you can outsource it to odesk.com you can usually find some amazing writer oversees for 3 dollars an hour.

12. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

I get the feeling some people have missed the point that this was spam. The OP has obviously now had his post removed!

Junkster is right though, if anyone does plagiarise, in the UK your out the door so fast. It's people like this that help to de-value the integrity of a Degree.

13. 60
    EssayResearchposted 6 years ago

It's not as black and white as everyone makes it seem. If you do plagiarize and get caught the consequences can be severe. Any given University may decide to expel you outright. However, in most cases they actually don't do this.

More importantly, if someone writes an original essay for you then your chances of getting caught are next to zero. An original essay written by someone else isn't going to tip off plagiarism software or the eyes of professors any more than an original essay written by a student of the class.

The trick is to find someone who can write a decent essay, on topic and who has a good native grasp of the English language. Some custom essay services are complete scams while others actually hire good writers who can handle your assignments.

14. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Getting anyone else to write you work is against *all university's policies* and grounds for expulsion.  It is unethical because it is cheating.

Re: 1. You will use the paper solely for learning purpose.
    Yeah, right.  Thats why people pay for essays--just to look at them.

Re:2. you speak foreign language.
    Wrong. If the course requires work in English, you have to do the work in English to pass--yourself.

Re: 3. you comprehend and take command over the material that is given to you.
    Wrong.  You have to do the assignment entirely yourself.

Re: 4. If you only want to concentrate on your majors.
    Wrong.  You have to do all work yourself for all courses you are graded in.

Don't encourage cheating and dishonesty.

Of course if you really understood how to follow policies you wouldn't have spammed this forum.

1. 60
      christopherthebesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's true because someone posted it on the internet?  Dude, I have a PhD and have lectured in 5 universities in three different countries.  I have personally caused students to be expelled for having their work written by other people.  No one is saying it is a felony, but it is against univerity regulations everywhere, and will cause you to fail the assignment, course and possibly be expelled.

Get a clue.  Cheating is not okay.  Helping people cheat is not okay.

Closed to reply