jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

What do you consider mankind's finest achievements to date and why?

1. bBerean profile image60
    bBereanposted 4 years ago

Technology has been exploding and we have accomplished some amazing things.  Which have impressed you the most?  I speak from an engineering perspective, but I would be interested in hearing your thoughts from any category.

1. Ericdierker profile image82
      Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry, I just cannot help myself

Me

2. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Would those accomplishments have anything to do with science? If so, aren't you being rather hypocritical posting this? Don't you argue against science?

1. bBerean profile image60
        bBereanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I love science. You know, real science?  Demonstratable, repeatable, etc.  Not your religion trying to hide behind science as though they have anything to do with one another.  Do you just troll everywhere?  You aren't adding anything to this thread, just popping in to take a shot because that's what you always do?  I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but sometimes it's hard to resist.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59

Yes, plenty of believers make the same false claim and then demonstrate the complete opposite. You are no exception.

2. bBerean profile image60
        bBereanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Totally serious here...please be honest...are you really one of Mark's other personas?

1. A Troubled Man profile image59

Yes, I know that those who understand reality would confuse the believer into assuming they are all one and the same person.

1. Robert pires profile image60
            Robert piresposted 4 years ago in reply to this

i love to see airplanes in dark night.i think  it's the finest accomplishment of mankind.i see those airplanes each night and it's a kind of pleasure to see them touching the sky.this is the finest technology.it's amazing.

working