jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Mayan Dilemma

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 3 years ago

Mayan prophesy of end of the world has been done to death in every possible fora and media channels. Boriska, the Russian Indigo boy with  some  credibility had added to the confusion by his prediction that there is going to be some massive destruction around the world. Add Edgar casey and Nostradamus and you have your cup full.

If you believe in 7.5 years of rule of Satan, the theory falls flat.

What is your take on it?

1. 0
      Sarra Garrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Maybe the Mayan calendar stopped because the Mayans had to leave in a hurry.  They did disappear.  If it is the end of the world there isn't anything we can do about it anyway.  It's always best to live each day as if it is the end of your life as you never know when your time is up.   I think it's a hoax and a way to start panic among the masses.  Then on the other hand you have the book of Revelation and current happenings in the world seem to correlate this.

1. Greekgeek profile image97
        Greekgeekposted 3 years ago in reply to this

"The Mayans did disappear."

That would be news to the thousands of Mayans planning to celebrate the end of the past Long Count and the beginning of a new one on December 21. As far as the actual Mayans are concerned, this is a bunch of crazy white people misunderstanding what "New Year's Eve" means on their calendar.

"I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff."
        --Apolinario Chile Pixtun, Maya Indian elder

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's all superstitious bunkum.