jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. naitsabes profile image60
    naitsabesposted 7 years ago

We need more Education (Money Education) people go to school to learn defferents thing to be a proffesional but we not learn about money matters you can graduate as a proffesional as a doctor, lawyer or you can learn something for your future what about money people get thiers first credit card and they dont know what means that they star to spending with the plastic money and they realy know the consequenses in the future that the problem that we have now people expense more that their income we need more education in the money matters we have to learn to expeses less and saving more this saving no has to be for bads days o for vacation this saving has to be for investment if you need money you borrow money for this saving and pay back asap.

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i agree.
      Public education does not teach this.

2. guidebaba profile image59
      guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is why this weeks Hubmob topic is on Money Management.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

People usually learn from their parents about these things but is unfortunate if they are not taught about money management for kids when they leave home. I agree on that one. You can start your Hubs on that topic if you so choose. Do some research and write about it. smile good luck!

3. ocbill profile image75
    ocbillposted 7 years ago

Money management is important for everyone but there are some fine advanced points not mentioned such as becoming debt free quicker than normal. No, they're not bi-weekly payments and I am not selling you anything.