jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

HELP

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

SORRY ALL CAPS.  HOW DO YOU GET THE FOAM INSULATION OFF YOUR SKIN?  THE CAN SAYS IT WEARS OFF.  HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE,  I TRIED TO WASH MY HANDS AFTER GETTING IT ON ME AND NOW IT IS A THIN LAYER EVEN BETWEEN MY FINGER AND STICKY,

HELP

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 7 years ago

Google: HOW DO YOU GET THE FOAM INSULATION OFF YOUR SKIN?
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4679466_remove- … hands.html

Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That helped a little bit.  Thanks!  I couldn't do a search becasue my fingers were very sticky and sticking together.  It's better now.

3. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 7 years ago

Funny - so that's the reason for all caps. Becuase you typed all that I thought you could.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

yes, I couldn't use the shift key.  I still have some on me but it is peeling off.  W will see how it goes the rest of the evening and I HOPE it is all off by morning!

5. pylos26 profile image75
    pylos26posted 7 years ago

HELLO LADY G...pop over to your friendly paint supplier and pick up a pint of acetone...i'll wash that stuff off like dust...your welcome...pylos

Well they are all closed and the nearest hardware store is 1/2 hour from my house.  I used Nail Polish remover.  My fingertips are a bit weird right now, but I put some Aloe Vera lotion right after washing my hands.    It stil didn't do as I wanted the foam to do though!

6. pylos26 profile image75

Nail polish may have an acetone base...might be your second best solution...you're supposed to use that foam for insulation, not lotion...teehee

LOL yeah.

2. Lady Guinevere profile image61

I like your new avatar!!

7. pylos26 profile image75

Well...I must say that's a powerful compliment coming from you LadyG...Thanks.

working