jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Life Forms on Other Planets

1. lesliebyars profile image77
    lesliebyarsposted 3 years ago

Is their life on other planets? Not just on planets such as Mars, Neptune, Pluto and Venus but unexplored planets in the vast universe. Tell me what you think. Whether it's Aliens Life or Human life, Is their life on planets other than Earth?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

- there are planets that are all water. I wonder if there are swimming creatures on these planets.

2. kj force profile image76
    kj forceposted 3 years ago

How presumptuous of us as human beings to assume we are the only form of life in  the galaxy...we are probably one of many not to say that we are all at the same stage of evolution. I have always felt that there is other life out there, or was...and think about this, why are there so many planets ? many of which we aren't even aware of....perhaps all the planets in the galaxy have or will be the future
    " earth " ..perhaps some have destroyed themselves just as earth is being destroyed...just my thoughts...curious to read others thoughts on this subject.. .. loved the question....

3. janesix profile image72
    janesixposted 3 years ago

There is only life on Earth. The Universe was made for us.

4. anatomynotes profile image90
    anatomynotesposted 3 years ago

Are we not from another planet? I heard that we've been on this planet just a fraction of its lifetime.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

True.  Each and every atom in your body was once part of a star that went nova.

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

You want E.T.'s?

"Out there: Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House suppressing evidence of ETs"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-playe … .html?vp=1