jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

ah so tired......

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Name at least six things that YOU are sick of, disgusted with, tired of, and literally makes YOU want to really GET PHYSICAL  and GO TOTALLY BALLISTIC?

1. janesix profile image74
      janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Greed and materialism
      The disgusting capitalistic society we live in
      The entertainment, pharmaceutical,and pre-gurgitated(yes I made that up) packaged/fast food industries

These are but a few

2. Quilligrapher profile image87
      Quilligrapherposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Howdy Ms. Williams.
      Totally ballistic, eh? Now let me seeā€¦

One more thread about the Zimmerman trial.

Insecure Godless trolls that claim God does not exist but who lurk in the forums looking to pounce on any one who mentions His name. 

Not being able to bend over and touch my toes.

Forum threads asking to name at least six things when I only have three.

How is that?

gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

3. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

1. People going gaga over Lady Gaga.   Barf.

2. People going gaga over Justin Bieber.   So boring, so tiresome.

3. America's Got Talent catering to the political activism of homosexuals (even with my limited viewing of this show,  I've seen this happen twice in just the past few weeks) who go on the show and whine about how they were kicked out of the house because their parents didn't approve of their choice,  how they're not looking for a regular job but are hoping to get rich and famous from the show, deliberately gaining sympathy and using their sexual preferences to do so and to gain an unfair advantage on the show,  riding the coattails of the liberal movement to make a political statement (and disrespecting their parents as they do so,  while the parents can't even defend themselves) instead of just displaying their talents as contestants should be doing.

4. America's Got Talent using several untalented people as Judges!  lol.

5. ..............eh...can I borrow Quilligrapher's last 2...?   (Can't touch my toes, and I don't have 6 gripes right now!)  'Cause they're good ones that I can relate to also!   smile

4. Silverspeeder profile image61
      Silverspeederposted 3 years ago in reply to this

1. Someone calling me an idiot and unintelligent because I believe something different than themselves.

2. Someone calling me a racist because I have an opinion about an individual who just happens to be of a different ethnicity than myself.

3. Someone calling me racist because I don't like and can't see the reason for unfettered immigration.

4. Someone telling me how to do my job when I have 20 years more experience than them.

5. The governments inability to treat the rich and the poor exactly the same

6. Those driver who think they own the road.

2. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago

Oh wait----
    I do have a number 5.

Gutless Joe Biden going MIA except for when he can be used as Obama's henchman slave.

And a number 6!

All the stupid drama shows about zombies, vampires, and witches.  Gag me with a spoon.

I'll even add a number 7.
    Rachel Maddow.  Any time.  Even her smiles are negative and sour.

I dunno about any of those makin' me wanna "get physical" and actually "go BALLISTIC" though.   Just participating in an interesting thread.

You got anything you wanna 'fess up to, gmwilliams?

gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You REALLY don't want to know.  It can get VERY VENOMOUSLY and VIPERISHLY ugly so let's leave it at that!

You all really DON'T want that at all.  As for me, I would rather be remembered as that lovely, sweet Host Poster.  Let others vent.  The post is a vehicle for others to psychologically and emotionally LET IT ALL out!  Well, adieu, I am off to a sweet night's slumber!

Brenda, love you just the same.  We are all ONE!

3. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Six things I hate? Okay. Here I gooooo~

1. Heat/Humidity
    - Each one by themselves is relatively harmless, but together? There is nothing worse in this world.

2. Sweat and Body Odor
    - Goddammit, body, I need to be presentable for the customers! STOP IT!!

3. The Scientifically Illiterate
    - Pick up a book, already, and for that matter, turn your brain on while you're at it.

4. Idiots in General
    - Some (Read: many) also tie in with #3, but when people walk up to me while I'm working and ask where they can find the thing that's right behind them, I die a little inside.

5. Michael Bay
    - If murder were legal, he'd be first.

6. Sarah Palin
    - Scratch that, she'd be first. See also: #3 and #4.

1. 0

Who's Michael Bay?
      And what has he,  (and Sarah Palin!) ever done to you,  ever done to anybody, that you think you would like to murder them!!??     And those that you deem "scientifically illiterate"?!?

1. Zelkiiro profile image85
        Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Michael Bay is the plague that has been slowly killing movies since the mid-90s.

1. 0

Okay that's half an answer.