jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

YOU you

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8295320.jpg
    Describe yourself!  Who are YOU really?  What are your likes/dislikes?  What are your dreams/ambitions?  What is your background and how did that influence you to be the person YOU are now?
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8295328_f248.jpg

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
    Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

Gm, You first!

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nope, this is ALL YOURS forum.  I just post it!  Kathryn and Janesix, reveal, reveal! It's NOT about me, but about YOU ALL!

3. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 3 years ago

"i am a meat popsicle" Oh wait. that's not me.

4. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 3 years ago

I just play a role like everyone else. Maybe you will play my role someday. Unfortunately for you.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image85

What is a meat popsicle?

1. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

bruce willis in fifth element

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
        Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

clear as mud.

1. janesix profile image60
          janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

lol...i have no idea what it's supposed to mean:)

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image85

Children reveal their interests and drives toward talents which will eventually manifest within them. We adults must observe them very carefully to determine what their interests and talents might be. Who understands this? To care what is happening in the inner spirit of our children is to arm ourselves with the knowledge of how we can assist them develop their talents and potentials.  They will then be able to contribute to the world joyfully in their own unique way.
    This was not done much in the previous generations.  Is it being done more and more today?
    I think so!
    My hope is that public schools will discover the brilliance of Maria Montessori!
    Read up teachers:  The secret of Childhood and The Discovery of the Child by Dr. Maria Montessori.
    If I had the Money I would open my own school called New Direction Education.
    You asked, Gm.

working