jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How Bios works?

1. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

O man! Not again and there are many more that I can see of this kind of information that you have put as a forum post. You could have very well put it as Hubs. These are some very important information that should have reached more people. I really appreciate your effort but I guess this is not the right place. I am sorry if I sound rude. I am sure you must be coming up with some more of this kind of idea, I would strongly suggest that you should put them as a Hub. It will not only help you become more popular and earn more but will in turn also help others who might be looking for such info. All the best!

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

cmon...hes not writing this stuff...this ones from wiki - the other i never checked but it had special char-prob bulletin points that didnt display properly...def a copy and paste

im guessing he read about how to make money off of hubpages on some scammer forum-but skipped over the important parts

hes probably thinking..where;s my check?

1. sunstreeks profile image84
      sunstreeksposted 7 years ago in reply to this

HAHA!! I almost choked on my top ramen when I read this.

3. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Not again. Its not that he does not know that he is doing the wrong thing but it seems he just want to irritate us! He did the same thing yesterday and he was alerted accordingly.

His two hubs are word for word from How the Stuff Works or whatever.

1. packerpack profile image60
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

O sorry I had no idea that it is a copied stuff. Yet another pirate in house! I think we should report it. What say guys? I mean is there any restriction on the copied stuff being posted in the forum that we can report about?

1. sunforged profile image68
        sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i usually dont go out of my way to report/flag anything..as it is merely robbing me of time and then will rob another human acting as moderator of time  (opportunity cost)...I just click the back button and continue on my way

I only took the time to comment this thread because I noticed you were having your time robbed by your attempts to help this poor misguided fella, and I hoped to save you from such a waste

In theory, he is not doing anything wrong anyway in this case...he is not reproducing stolen work in a commercial application (like a hub) ...sometimes those collection of hubs that are nothing but stolen photographs bother me, because the thief is profiting from his/her theft.

as for the hubs you mention ...yeah why share traffic with a thief...flag em down!

In this case, members of the forum may be annoyed by a pointless or misplaced thread - but hopefully most of us have better uses of our time..

4. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Yes it is. Like this Bios thing he has posted in this post has been copied from here - howstuffworks having been posted by Jeff Tyson.

5. britneydavidson profile image60
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

wow this is really good and excellent information about BIOS....thanx for sharing this....keep it up