TESTING!! Kill Me Now!

1. 59
    Miss Invisibleeposted 2 years ago via iphone

Okay, so today my school started with those standardized tests that we have to take every year. Drives me nuts!!! They drive me crazy because I'm worried I'm not gonna do good or fail cuz you can't really study for those tests! You just have to wing it. As a girl who is very very (call me a nerd) worried about my grades. I always do my homework, I always study for tests, etc. Then they give us these stupid tests that judge us by our knowledge and what we learned, and we can't even study?!? That is injustice to people who take these tests!! They tell us to be responsible and study then they tell us we can't! Seriously? I just can't wait till the tests are over!!

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

From the terms of use (link at bottom of page):
      You must register with HubPages and create an Author account (including selecting a screen name/username and subdomain name for Your Account) in order to create a Hub. HubPages, in its sole discretion and at any time, may change, remove, reclaim, and/or reassign the screen name/username and/or subdomain name associated with Your Author account (this potentially includes but is not limited to a trademark owner complaining about a screen name/username/subdomain name that does not closely resemble Your real name). Only adults (18 years and over) may register for an Author account. "

2. 0
    Beth37posted 2 years ago

And welcome! lol