How do you push yourself everyday, to get most of your life?

1. SharmaRoshan profile image60
    SharmaRoshanposted 2 years ago

I Run for an hour each day, Read at least 2 hours, and in Meditation go deep into the core, to give the best to the world.

2. peeples profile image88
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

Man I wish I had 2 hours a day to read or 3 hours to do anything for myself. That's a lot of free time! I push myslef by being an adult. Chasing the kids, grabbing 1 minute to post a reply while the microwave is going, managing to write an article during m youngest's nap. I get the most out of my life by doing what I love, being a mom.

1. SharmaRoshan profile image60
      SharmaRoshanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Cudos to you. You do a great job, by being a Mom. Its a huge responsibility.

But Would like to share, better you are from inside, the more pure and honest love, you will have to share for the kids. We grow with the time, but somehow, I personally believe that, if we manage our time, and took some time off, to work on our self, for personal growth, we can give more to our world, and eventually our world becomes better.

If we have enough, we can share more, and that's what we want from our life.
      More honest expression, with everything we do, and every action we take. Thank-you so much for your reply.