jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Thoughts on Life ...

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image88
    Jacqueline4390posted 2 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/11896794_f1024.jpg

Life is like a roller coaster ride with three ways of getting off—riding it to the end, enjoying every bump, twist, curve and terrifying fast pace, getting pushed off or taking the cowardly approach and just “hop off.” You may have no choice on the second approach however, if you ride it until the end you’ll find that through it all—it was worth every minute of it!

2. J - R - Fr13m9n profile image85
    J - R - Fr13m9nposted 2 years ago

I plan to "ride the roller coaster of life" until the very end. Hopefully my life will turn out that way. My life has not always been smooth. On the contrary it had plenty of bumps, twists and curves. My plus points include creativity, otherwise if I did not possess this quality, then I would not be writing on this site.

Jacqueline4390posted 2 years ago in reply to this

The fact that you plan to "ride it out" is a plus! I don't think too many people have had a smooth ride thus far. But to fasten your belt and keep going I think is super!

3. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

I'll be riding mine to the end and holding on for dear life...roller coasters scare the sh!t out of me, but I'd rather ride to the end than attempt to jump off while it's moving. That's asking for disaster.

Jacqueline4390posted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is so true. However, some people have trouble adjusting to the many inconsistencies of life and well ... choice to leave it.

working