jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Do You Believe Aliens Exist?

1. Asa2141 profile image86
    Asa2141posted 2 years ago

There are always new programs on cable talking about people's experience with aliens. How many people truly believe aliens exist? If you do, do you firmly believe in them, or just think there is a possibility?

I ask, no, I BEG of you!! Please keep your answers SHORT. People get bored with long dissertations.

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Somewhere in the universe?  Almost certainly.

Flying around the earth abducting and probing people?  A resounding "NO".

1. wrenchBiscuit profile image88
        wrenchBiscuitposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You must be the most intelligent man alive. And what is your rational for such certainty?

2. Righteous Atheist profile image61
      Righteous Atheistposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Believe - no.
      Probable - yes.

3. janesix profile image72
      janesixposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I sometimes like the long dissertations. If it's something I'm interested in.

Do I think there are aliens? No, I don't.

4. Sed-me profile image83
      Sed-meposted 2 years ago in reply to this

5. 0
      Avis Langmeadeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Of course, there is life---alien life, somewhere out there in this or any other possible universe. Is there intelligent life out there wondering whether or not it is the only life (intelligent or not) in any given universe? Absolutely.

Are there aliens roaming the earth or the solar system and engaged in all manner of nefarious conduct? Absolutely not.

2. Asa2141 profile image86
    Asa2141posted 2 years ago

1 No
    1 Probable
    1 Yes

3. Mel92114 profile image61
    Mel92114posted 2 years ago

Do I believe? I don't know. I can't know until I know. Or not.

Is it possible? Yes

4. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

I think there's a very likely possibility that there are aliens but I don't firmly believe that there are.

5. wrenchBiscuit profile image88
    wrenchBiscuitposted 2 years ago

I saw ... ( Is that short enough?)

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 23 months ago

I know they are watching me this very minute. Its so irritating, but there is nothing I can do about it…
    I can hear them laughing at my primitive thoughts, telling me how ignorant I and my fellow humans are…
    Also, they hate the way we humans dress. They have all these clothing designs just waiting to be picked up on... but no, we wear the same boring unflattering rags…
    They have educational systems that would solve the worlds problems… but no, we cling to the same ARCHAIC old school systems invented back who knows how long ago… Ben Franklin is rolling over in his grave telling us to get with the new educational designs already…
    They also have advanced knowledge about raising our offspring, but no one bothers to ask them about it…
    They do like our music, but according to them, even our music could be greatly improved…
    (- if this has become a long dissertation, its because the aliens made me do it. Darn aliens! yikes)