The Central Intelligence Agency has acknowledged that many of the sightings involved classified aircraft including the SR-71 Blackbird, the incredibly fast A-12 jets (Project Aquatone) equipped with Pratt and Whitney J58 and J76 engine tests, and the radar-deflecting F-117A and SR-71. These test planes and engines, as noted in now declassified CIA reports, did the following:
1. Flew faster than Mach 2;
2. Flew higher and faster than even the well-known U-2 plane;
3. Appeared to move during normal flight in ways called a “dipsy doodle” (swoop and soar at very high speeds);
4. Had a tendency to produce a green-glowing exhaust;
5. Sometimes produced exhaust that appeared to glow white and/or red;
6. Were tested around Area-51 and throughout the desert southwest and later nationally.
And if this is not enough, the geographic locations of the test programs coincide with the geographic locations of UFO reports. In addition, the CIA has recently acknowledged that it exploited UFO claims while testing the U-2 spy plane.
With all of this evidence, why do some people continue to refuse to accept evidence and continue to insist that governments and scientists and non-"believers" prove the counter-factual?
I have looked at a pretty good portion of the evidence (up to about 5 years ago) and find it unconvincing.
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.