jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How do we define our happiness

1. goldeye_78 profile image61
    goldeye_78posted 7 years ago

Happiness starts within. It incorporates so many things. We find happiness with sharing moments with our love ones. We find happiness traveling to distants places that interest us. We find happiness in accomplishing great achievements, but then we have to return back to our reality. What if we created an environment where happiness could be everlasting.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

In my lil house ..out in the middle of near nowhere ....I am quite content and happy within my world. I can find joy within and in my surroundings but just keep the noise out tongue lol lol

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I think that personal happiness has a lot to do with the environment one grows up in. I am happiest when surrounded by trees and birds. I have such happy memories of living in the bush amongst all the critters that call it home.

4. 0
    pgrundyposted 7 years ago

I think happiness is a decision to some extent. I make a decision to be happy every day. Some days, by the middle of the day, I forget I made that decision, but most days I feel really grateful for my life. Sometimes people make the mistake of thinking that negative life experiences are a reason for unhappiness, but really, those are the very experiences that can teach us to BE happy. I mean, everything passes--good stuff, bad stuff, it all comes and goes. Once you 'get' that, why not enjoy life while its here? It's not that hard once you acknowledge we're all gonna die anyway. Might as well laugh!  big_smile

5. arilesmana profile image60
    arilesmanaposted 7 years ago

I feel happy when all problem around me were solved, everything looks clear and bright..and vice versa

6. k8th profile image61
    k8thposted 7 years ago

There's only one sentence to say about happiness.

My principle/motto:
    What is happiness without trust? Therefore trust is important to build a happiness in your life with your love one.

7. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

I am always really happy when I am shopping, which is why I am miserable lately, as I have no job at the moment and can't do what I call serious shopping

I have found true happiness on this site though, I really enjoy it, maybe I will kick the shopping habit, and when I do get a job, save up....

1. Raven King profile image61
      Raven Kingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I used to love shopping when I lived in Reno. Now I live on a ranch and it is a 50 miles round trip for groceries and now I hate shopping.
      Growing plants from seed makes me happy even if I have to keep the seedlings inside till June!
      Hubpages are fun.