A practical example of how the human mind works
In the picture below, we will analyze what it represents to some groups of people.
Read the review after the photo...
- For young men, it's a nice ass. Only the most observant will define this as a butt crossing the street. The really observant will see the thong.
- For older men, it is a respectable woman with a nice butt crossing the street.
- The perverts will imagine her as a naked woman.
- The wise men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of such beauty and gratitude that it was shared with humanity.
- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
- The other half is wondering where she bought that blouse.
- The wise women imagine the misery that this will be at 50.
- Children, the curious, and monks will probably notice a dog driving the taxi.
Don't be alarmed, I didn't see the dog either. What did you see first?
*please note this is intended to be a fun post....
A thing of beauty. And cropping the photo to create an extreme close-up would make an excellent avatar.
I'm talking about the dog of course.
I noticed her hair clip and admired how unique it was - wonder what that says about me? LOL
It's just a big yellow blur with indistinct figures in it a little below the woman's collar. Bah, humbug. I wanted to see the fine ass and the dog driving a taxi.
by Alan3 years ago
If the perception of "God" and "Satan" is just in the mind, molded and adapted to the individual's needs, could the acceptance of this change the way we address each other? Could...
by marinealways247 years ago
What are the differences in the animal mind and the human mind? Why is the human mind elite to all other known life?
by The Truth5 years ago
Early this morning a young Marine died while crossing the street here in New York City. This tragedy got me thinking, "this kid could have died while serving time overseas in a war torn nation, but instead died on...
by Julianna4 years ago
There has been such a heated discussion about pets when they pass. I am curious, do you believe all animals go to heaven or do you believe in something else? When our beloved Cocker Spaniel passed away last year, I...
by Alexander A. Villarasa2 years ago
The geography and topography of human existence, like that of the moon, (if one looks at it literally) has been pock-marked by the consequential impact of the credulity and incredulity of the human mind.So...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.