jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hurricane Joaquin Alert

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 18 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12675357.jpg
    To those who live on the east coast of the United States, are you prepared for Hurricane Joaquin.  In New York, there has been a constant downpour all day on October 2, 2015.   My building complex even received a notice on emergency repairs.  There was a notice downstairs indicating to watch out for Hurricane Joaquin on October 6, 2015 and to take the necessary precautions.  Are any of you prepared for Hurricane Joaquin?

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 18 months ago

I am not near the coast but I would like to follow along on this thread. I just saw on FB that in Spartanburg, SC today a road collapsed after 4" of rain that fell quickly.  I don't have tv service so pick it up on news online mostly.

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 18 months ago in reply to this

The news indicated that South Carolina is in a state of emergency.  It is still raining heavily in New York City as we speak. Tomorrow, I will be shopping to load up.

3. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 18 months ago

I'm seeing updates this morning from friends on Facebook with photos and videos.  Now people will need to be keeping an out eye out for gators and snakes in SC.  Most roads are flooded.  What a mess.

working