jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Does anyone like to read literary criticism?

1. 0
    jacobt2posted 7 years ago

For my English class I write a ton of material over literature. Much of it could be considered literary criticism. A few of my hubs get some views but not a large amount. I have published 27 hubs and about 9 of them are literary criticims while about 3 or 4 others are about writing in general. Am I publishing unpopular hubs? My best hub is "Discussion over Death of a Salesman" which has a pretty good number of views but no comments. Thanks for your responses!

2. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

You might get better luck with this in Extreme Hub Makeover. I'm addicted and trying to go to bed or I would read now and advise. I would assume that some of the problem you're having is related to SEO more than it is your actual content. I will try to come back here during the next week and help you out if I can!

1. 0
      jacobt2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thank you so much. what is SEO?

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Probably need the *right* crowd to come visit smile sign up for some literary type of forums n drop your HP url there wink they will meander over n word will get out smile hope that gives you some help.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

As a rule, literary hubs never do as well as hubs on say health or food. Or blogs for that matter. However, I have 2 literary blogs and like to write about literature and books.

5. 0
    jacobt2posted 7 years ago

Thank you all for the advice!

6. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

SEO is search engine optimisation. If you want visitors you will need to google it. Its a big subject.

Literary hubs could do well if you choose other students as an audience and try to meet their study needs. You own opinions about a piece of Lit might interest them but offering an overview of current acedemic research on the piece would probably be more useful.

A lot of work if you want to suceed...

1. 0
      jacobt2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, thank you. I am having trouble finding other students...