jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

The Speed of Angelic Travel

1. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

You cover about 9.5 trillion kilometers or 5.9 miles in a year with lightspeed.But It is in my opinion that it takes an average angel (I dont know about the high ranking ones like Michael) 3 days to make the flight from heaven to earth.How do I figure this?Here goes,in the book of the prophet Daniel Chapter 10,we find the prophet fasting for 21 days to receive an answer from God concerning a vision he had seen earlier.Now,we find that he wouldnt have fasted that long because from the first day of his fast God sent an angel to deliver him an answer,but the angel en-route to Earth was withstood by a mighty demon called the Prince of Persia,the Prince ruling the then world.According to the angel,they fought for 21 days according to the number of Daniel's fast.And it would have lasted longer if not that Michael came to rescue the angel.Now,the angel went on to Earth.And Daniel on the 24th Day saw the Angel standing before him.24(day of arrival)-21(no of days of battle) = 3 days. Comments are fully welcome.

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It takes seven breaths of one pointed concentration to go to heaven-dont know the time it takes but each breath is very long, so basically a few minutes. smile

1. webismine profile image60
        webismineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Breath or birth? wink

1. mohitmisra profile image60
          mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile wink

2. packerpack profile image60
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You have posted the same thread twice in the religion forum and now here in science with one extra wrong line added in the beginning.
      The line that you have added extra is "You cover about 9.5 trillion kilometers or 5.9 miles in a year with lightspeed" First of all I don't understand the purpose of this line, is it just to give a different touch, sort garnishing to make your old rotten idea look new? Moreover it is 5.9 trillion miles and not just 5.9 miles (I can take this as a simple mistake).

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

This is the science forum.

Irrational beliefs are one up. It is labeled "Religion." wink

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did the lightspeed move it to here? wink

working