jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Does anyone have recurring dreams?

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image83
    SakinaNasir53posted 10 days ago

Hi everyone! Do you have recurring dreams? If yes, what are they about? What do you think your dream implies?

I have two of them once in a while.
    Firstly, I have a dream in which I am back to school and our teacher is giving out some assignments. The class is filled with students and I think that this time I will make more friends.

Secondly, I have one where I am driving a car without any training or guidance. I feel anxious and fearful yet I drive smoothly on the highway and occasionally with high speed. Then the dreams end when I park the car.

1. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 10 days ago in reply to this

Yes, I do. In fact, sometimes a dream will start where one left off and continue on the same topic even years later. Your dreams are interesting. Have you ever read about dream interpretation? I've always meant to, but haven't.

I have one recurring dream where I return to a house where I once lived. The rooms are empty and there is a foreboding about the place. Like your dream, there's one I have about driving in a very large car like a Cadillac or an old Chrysler. I drive right into a flooded neighborhood where the car begins to float away with the current.

SakinaNasir53posted 10 days ago in reply to this

Woah! That's fascinating to hear. Yes, I have read about about dream interpretations. Recurring dreams imply that there is some underlying issue or stress that is unresolved. But, upon pondering over my recurrent dreams many times, I still don't get what is the cause of them.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me PegCole17. smile

2. kenneth avery profile image84
      kenneth averyposted 10 days ago in reply to this

@ Sakina smile
      Matter of fact, yes. In fact, three dreams about a house my family and I used to rent before we built the house we live in today. But in each dream there is always a new cast of characters going in and out  of "this" house. I have always heard that if you dream the same dream three times, it will come true, but my dreams may be about our old abode, but I cannot say these dreams are exactly the same.

@Kenneth smile

That's quite interesting to hear. Well, I never heard that before. I just had one dream once which came exactly true the next day when I was in school. It freaked me out!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts buddy. smile

1. kenneth avery profile image84
          kenneth averyposted 10 days ago in reply to this

@ Sakina,
          You are very welcome.

3. KsenijaZ profile image83
      KsenijaZposted 10 days ago in reply to this

Yes, for the past few months I dream about being pregnant for 9 months, being just shortly before labor and I have no or just small pregnancy belly (sometimes it gets smaller and smaller in front of my eyes). Then I realize that my baby is death. Sometimes in these dreams, there is also my late aunt. Scary dreams. Vivid ones. I guess I am still processing my stressful last month of my last pregnancy (I really had a small belly and my girl is really a miracle smile ).

Woah! That's scary.
        Thanks for sharing this KseniaZ! smile

working