Science for Science sake!

1. trooper22 profile image60
    trooper22posted 7 years ago

As I have viewed many of the Topics within this alleged scientific related category, I notice an awful lot of religious debate.  Perhaps folks are looking for answers that are not being delivered by their faith system.  Be that as it may.  Faith is a personal quest, and I'll not belabor the issue. 
      That being said...shall we talk about a scientific find?  Or rather a find that dates back to the late 19th Century that proves that Rome did not build civilization, they destroyed them.
    Below is a link to a solar calculator that is adjustable and therefore NEVER ENDS.  The Romans, those great masters of Civilization destroyed it to hide the evidence.  Unfortunately for them, it was found.

The video is 4 parts, and is very comprehensive.  It may also change your view of Rome.

2. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

Very interesting!! I don't understand why nobody is commenting about this thread.  Great subject matter.  I wouldn't take it personal, they all must be over in the religion forum trying to dig up old forum threads, and pretend like they are having different conversations than the ones they had before.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

3. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

I agree with RK, probably all are busy in religious forum because it is easy to comment there. Speak whatever you feel like. Went through THE CALENDAR OF COLIGNY and found it interesting. It is a very detailed article and I will have to go through it again so that I post a more intelligent reply.