Do I Know You?

Jump to Last Post 51-64 of 64 discussions (240 posts)
  1. Enelle Lamb profile image73
    Enelle Lambposted 14 years ago

I enjoy murder mysteries and action/martial arts movies

I believe in love at first sight and soul mates

I am the youngest of three

My favourite colour is red

I love to dance

1. marinealways24 profile image60
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

More assumptions. lol

I would "assume" you are religious with a religious upbringing. I think you believe in soul mates because you believe in destiny, reason, purpose. I think you believe everyone has an individual purpose and role to play in life. I would guess you like to dance because it makes you feel sexy and alive. I would guess you like red because it is an outgoing color. Maybe it's because you have a bright outgoing personality and like to be noticed. Maybe you like mysteries because you are bored with what you already know. Maybe because you enjoy the challenge of solving the unsolved.

1. Enelle Lamb profile image73
        Enelle Lambposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not too shabby Marine smile - not religious, although religious upbringing - belief, yes - thanks big_smile

2. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

I'm a single mom of 3 (now 19, 21 and 23)
    My heritage is pure Irish
    My favorite cuisine is Southern Italian
    I spent 20 years as a figure skater
    I'm a recovering Catholic

I am having a vision. I am seeing blonde hair and a brown dog. lol

I would guess you have had trouble in your religion possibly because of your divorce or individual belief compared to your religions belief. I would guess that 1 if not all 3 of your kids are in or plan on college. I would guess you have 2 girls and 1 boy.

1. lrohner profile image68
        lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Almost spot on! I have 2 girls and 1 boy. My oldest has already graduated from college. My middle is starting her last year of college in the fall. My youngest starts college next year. The religion thing, well, it has nothing to do with my divorce, and my beliefs all follow the Catholic beliefs. I just got sick and tired of judgmental, hypocritical, holier-than-thou priests and nuns -- hence the "recovering" part.  smile

Good Stuff, Thank You for participating. Was I right about the pink shirt and brown dog? lol

3. marinealways24 profile image60
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

I would like to change things up. To future participants, please tell me "3" of your greatest accomplishments in life and "3" of your greatest disappointments in life.

4. princess g profile image59
    princess gposted 14 years ago

I am a single mother by choice.
    I like to paint and sculpt.
    I read every day.
    I love Hawaii.
    My favorite actor is Tom Hanks.

I would guess you are strong into individuality which caused disagreements from a husband which wanted you to play the role of a follower. I would guess you enjoy the beauties of life to take your mind off of the unknowns. I will take a wild guess and guess you are the mother of 1 daughter. I will also guess that you are not religious.

1. princess g profile image59
        princess gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

eerily accurate, except that i have 2 boys as well

Hello princess, thanks for playing. Bummer I guessed so wrong on the kids, boys are better than girls anyways! lol Thank You

5. k@ri profile image84
    k@riposted 14 years ago

My family comes first.
    I wanted to be a mountain lion when I grew up.
    I support the underdogs.
    I support my family well as a single mom.
    I love people, but have a hard time with trust.

I would guess you are an individual rather than a follower. I would think you have a hard time with trust because you got burned by your kids father. I would also assume you let past experiences influenece your openess to new influences causing it hard to give people the benefit of the doubt. lol mountain lion huh. Maybe because you like to run wildly naked through the mountains. lol I would think you support underdogs because you view yourself as an underdog in life. I think you view yourself as the underdog because you understand difficulties in life being a single mother.

1. k@ri profile image84
        k@riposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL, well, you got the run wildly naked through the mountains part right!  cool

Actually, you are pretty good.  The motives may not be all correct, but you did get some of my personality there!  big_smile

Lol No way I got the mountain part right.

6. marinealways24 profile image60
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

To the next person that goes, please tell me your best accomplishments and your worst mistakes.

7. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

I am a mother
    I am a professional
    I am an athlete
    I am a perfectionist
    I have a sense of humor  smile

I would say you are possibly a workaholic. I think you have a hard time like a lot between finding balance from work and family time. I think you may over work at times in sacrifice for your family. I would guess you are an athlete because you like having energy and it gives you work ethic. Plus it gets you attention.

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

What's your major??  smile (and a small correction, I'm not that into attention getting...)

8. Pete Maida profile image59
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

I'm a 58 year old Star Trek loving geek.
    I spent my entire career programming computers.
    I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons for 35 years.

I love NFL football and I'm a Redskin fan.
    I am a third degree black belt in Tang Soo Do
    I bench 35 pounds over my body weight.

Pete, I have no clue in hell. lol

I usually try to relate, but I'm having a hard time. I would say you lift weights and do martial arts because it makes you feel manly and good about yourself. Nothing wrong with that. I would also assume that you like to keep your mind busy to keep from drivng you insane from your often scrambled thoughts. I would guess you have very strong belief while also being open for debate. As for being a Redskin fan, I have no clue, they don't have a chance in hell in the 2010 season! lol

9. Charia Samher profile image62
    Charia Samherposted 14 years ago

Wow this is great, can you try mine?

I love my husband and daughter so much!
    I always want something new to motivate me to move on.
    I am a full time mom for 2years now.
    I hate conflicts.
    I love weddings, I hate funerals.

Full time mom? I am so sorry. lol jk I would be a full time dad if I didn't have to work. I would assume you make a conscious effort to block out the negative in life for the positive. I would assume you live for the moment rather than the past. I would guess you are religious with strong religious values. I would guess you need new things because you have a busy mind and get bored easily with repitition.

1. Charia Samher profile image62
        Charia Samherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah pretty much like it! You're good! Thanks! smile

10. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

I am a husband.
    I am a father.
    I am a writer.
    I am a smile on a stone.
    I am a tear in the wind.

Wow, I'm pretty clueless. Um...

I would guess you have at least 1 son. I would also guess you are religious. Maybe you smile on stones to show love to hate or a combination of being soft and hard. Maybe you are a tear in the wind because the wind is blowing hard! lol again, no clue.

1. Tom Cornett profile image79
        Tom Cornettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Amazingly...you were close....the wind is hard....I smile when I am unmoving.  Cool!  smile

11. Candie V profile image61
    Candie Vposted 14 years ago

I'm a blessed mom
    I'm a grateful daughter
    I'm curious
    I'm a girl who loves anything loud and fast
    I'm a fierce protector of those I love

I would guess you are religious. Maybe you are "curious" because you are complex minded and get bored with repitition and the simple. Maybe you like loud and fast because it gives you a rush and balance from everyday life. I would guess you have at least 1 daughter.

12. profile image0
    mariaevesonlineposted 14 years ago

I am a sister,daughter,aunty,nana
    I am the first born daughter from a 4
    I love to travel and experience new cultures.
    I mostly worked with administrative,sales marketing mlm networks and now online internet network marketing. Special needs for children needing books and schools is a concern to me and im working on it now.
    I dont like music pertaining to the devil or worship areas.
    I tend to help where i can with other people in need of assistance and if i could do more i would.

13. love my yorkies profile image59
    love my yorkiesposted 14 years ago

I am of Native American descent

I am of Irish and Scottish descent

I love to take long bubble baths

I like to drink wine

I like to read

14. profile image0
    dennisemattposted 14 years ago

I am a girl
    that pic is really me
    I think you already saw my profile so this is probably pointless
    I think logic is stupid
    I sound mean when I am confused

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)