jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Generalize about Stoners

1. marinealways24 profile image60
    marinealways24posted 7 years ago

-Make a generalized statement about stoners. Do you think they are stupid? Do you think they are lazy and lack motivation?

1. goodfriendiam profile image59
      goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are on a roll...wow watch out, cause here he comes....LOL

marinealways24posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol I'm ready for TK. This is a secret, but he is actually a down to earth guy that can be reasoned with on a human level. I think he has a soul beneath the generalizations he makes to rile people up in search of an emotional reaction. I have no judgement for those who judge me that haven't separated from what they have been taught. I only hope they individualize.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I don't think you have to be a "stoner" to lack motivation and to be lazy. Some of our greatest artists, writers and singers were stoners. But to some that is not a "real" job.

Always thoughtfull comments. Thank You for understanding the work of ideas. Some only think work is manual labor. Ty

1. goodfriendiam profile image59
        goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That was my husband!!! He did not want to put the work into our marriage. You know like water it, weed it, and plant new life in to it. He said that he did not understand where I was coming from. I still question if he was honest or just knew for the longest time he had me right where he wanted me. Dazed and confused and spinning with angrier.

"We" men aren't always humble enough to do the mental work. We have been "trained" that work is physical. Some cannot individualize from what they were trained.

3. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

"Work" can be described as many different occupations.  Sadly, some cannot grasp the fact that because others do not earn money the same way they do this doesn't mean the others do not work hard.  I personally earn money from multiple occupations which blows some peoples theory about pot smokers out of the water.

Agreed. Same here, the negative generalizations of weed have no bearing.

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Here we go again.
    http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/782.gif

working