jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How to hydroponics

1. HydroHancock profile image61
    HydroHancockposted 7 years ago

Hydroponics for home and schools 
    I’m starting a new web site here totally devoted to teaching  how to build , then teach hydroponics growing  to High Schools.  I’ve already started with few movies here. 
    And photos here I will be making more movies and step by step photos of how to build and grow plants with hydroponics.
    <no promotion in the Forums>
    My partner and I have 5 acres in Lake County Florida, just north of Orlando that we will clear and start to build hydroponic systems to teach anyone who in interested in building their own hydroponics. Anyone will be able to visit and learn a better way of grow vegetables. It will also be video taped and put online so you watch without having to visit us.

2. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Write a hub on the subject that is not a SELF PROMO like this and we won't treat you like a Spammer.. which is what this post is appearing to be...

3. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

Considering this is his first post, it won't surprise me PD if someone comes along and flags him.

Could be he doesn't know any better....could be.

1. Pearldiver profile image88
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hopefully Shirley hmm

1. Shirley Anderson profile image85
        Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Uh-huh.  We're both thinking the same thing.  smile  Good to know that we can try to give people the benefit of the doubt, though.

working