Quotes. The Stuggles..the..faith...hope for a better tommorrow.

1. brokenheartedmom profile image61
    brokenheartedmomposted 7 years ago

A broken heart is like a world with out hope, a mind without thought and me with out you.
    I have struggled through a few Traumatic things in my life, I have alwlays got right back up and believed in a brighter, happier future..that day when the heavens shine down on me. I am beautiful, smart, lucky, alive, curious, adventurous, a good mommy, a hard working woman, I love to help others, I can sing! I can dance, I am going to make a difference in this world..These ar all positive things about my self. Try it..and keep the list going on and on! :-)
    My favorite quotes.

"As a rose cant live without the rain So a heart can't love without risk of pain"

"Though no-one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end."

"Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final."

- Roger Ward Babson

"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit."

- Napoleon Hill

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

- George Washington

"Honesty is the 1st chapter in the book of wisdom."

- Thomas Jefferson

"Each person's work is always a portrait of himself."

- Samuel Johnson

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

1. Dgerrimea profile image78
      Dgerrimeaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like these!

1. Shealy Healy profile image60
        Shealy Healyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A simple quote is often the most true. Usually, when I am in the middle of a conversation and I THINK I really know what I am talking about-I say something really dumb. But, when I know that I really don't know anything at all-then I end up saying something worthwhile.

Shealy Healy