Biology of Intention and Consciousness

1. 0
    TMinutposted 7 years ago

I was trying to find out what branch of science studies intentions and "feelings in the air". I'm trying to figure out what happens when someone is staring at you, how can you feel it? When someone is about to attack you, how can you feel it? And when you walk into a room where a child has done something wrong, you can feel the guilt before you even look at the child.

Apparently there isn't really a science but I don't know why not. Reiki was suggested as an answer, then I found epigenetics when I typed in "biology of intention" in Search. Last I just found Noetic sciences but it sounds like it's not taken seriously. Why not? Hasn't everyone felt these things? They're common references in our language so it can't be uncommon in experience.

The bible refers to it when telling us to all become one, unified focused intentions can change things. Other religions probably say the same thing. I read about a woman named Lynne Taggart doing an Intention Experiment, sounds interesting.

Anyone know anything else about what people emit? Energy? Electrochemical something?

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image76
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this