jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Matters of the Heart

1. rlheard profile image61
    rlheardposted 6 years ago

The heart rarely knows the inner-workings of its most precious commodity, the nature of love. This is so because heart's logic falls victim to chaos, by willingly swaying from order, in a quest to gain, to share this coveted gift called love.  Those bewitched by its essence shall risk life and limb to have it, to give it.  This result has happened since our beginnings and shall undoubtedly stay so until our end.  Some would argue, those of logical mind, that avoidance is the only logical course of action.  By nature, the logical mind dictates that matters of the heart are based upon chaotic feelings, which are in essence not quantifiable, and therefore should be avoided so as to avoid manifestations of primal savagery.  They believe it be a trap formulated by nature's hands.  It is the biological precursor to us all, and its primary function is our continual preservation.   

They speak the truth, those of the logical mind. Yet, I still stand in dissent, with logical mind at heart, and state that even though we may not yield a quantifiable result in this journey called love, shall we still not try to seek to discover it? I have seen the fruits of knowledge gained, and they are wonderful indeed, yet they all fall short of the fruits of love...once it is found.

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Why don't you cut and paste this post into a hub and add another 500 words to it?  You have the great beginnings to a hub.  Why waste it in a forum post?

3. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

I agree with the above poster.

4. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

love love love yeah make a hub of it i agree with the sentiments of it

5. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

hub love, love the hub, hubs about love...  smile forums get lost, write it more permanently!!

1. 0
      poetlorraineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah then next time me and Justine really lose it we can read it....... it is a full moon i think

1. 0
        Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

its not!!! I dont understand..on Monday I drove hubby to work, and the moon was a sliver...

6. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

well there is something in the air.  When you lose it do you think it is everyone else, then when you are calm think what have i done?????????

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lets start a new thread....

1. 0
        poetlorraineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

o.k. female emotions