jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Poor kid!

1. NewYorker profile image81
    NewYorkerposted 7 years ago

He's way too young, so he's not going there for fun, you know.. all the frat parties and all that.

He's missing out on high school, which was, in my opinion, probably the second most fun I've ever had in my entire life.

This can't lead to anything good since he's waaaayy too young and I just think his mom is taking away his youth. Growing up this fast is NOT a good idea.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh ook, I understand your point but then, He couldnt waste his talent too, whiz kid, he just have to balance it with other forms of recreation like sports etc

NewYorkerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In my personal opinion, I think he should've finished junior high school, gone on to high school and maybe get to graduate from there at like.. 16 or something, and get shipped off to college from there. This kid is majoring in pre-med (which is HARD, I majored there), computer science and.. some other thing.
        It's gotta be alot of stress. I'm 28 and I can't even think about having this much homework and all that shit, think about how it must be for a 13 year old. Stress can lead to depression, which can lead to schizophrenia -- and that's not good.

hope his family will also support him and he should have a strong sense of balance, and we just hope he can cope with the stress as well, must be difficult to work hard at young age too, robbed of childhood yes, and some psychological consequences when they grow older, his parents should be there for him too,

it is a stressful world even if you are not an MD though

NewYorkerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have an MD..

And yes, let's hope his family supports him. Can't do this by himself.

Yes, thanks

2. profile image60
    muneer ahmad shaiposted 6 years ago

i am trying to understand the matter.now.

working