jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Quality cover Duality

1. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago

Hello phellow philos,

I have been challenged in several points, regarding the recent superseding of the two sides of the House of Duality, the Ism.
    The argument states that Quality has succeeded in forming a United Ism. It is now considered that the classic & romantic together are able to alter the course of the present and future of mankind through this event -a secure roof, if you will- on that House.

I would like to read your viewpoint on Quality as it pertains to this Reunion. Has Quality finished the job and finally ended the organic war between the oldest couple on earth?

Cheers,

James.

2. munirahmadmughal profile image64
    munirahmadmughalposted 6 years ago

"Quality over Duality"

It is the truth in anything that makes its quality. When truth is known it attracts every one towards its grace.
    All road ultimately cometowards the Truth. Why zigzag, and why not straight path be followed.
    May God almighty bless all.

3. TruthDebater profile image61
    TruthDebaterposted 6 years ago

I think you would get more comments if you asked and stated questions where many besides yourself can understand them. It's easy to write something you can understand, the hard part is writing something everyone can understand. United Ism?!? It shouldn't be a puzzle to figure out the question, the puzzle should be answering. Thanks

1. 0
      Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago in reply to this

TruthDebater, Really? It is no puzzle. It clearly says the House of Duality = The Ism. United Ism is the two sides joined, called Quality. Sorry fella, if the words are to rich for you...

1. TruthDebater profile image61
        TruthDebaterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. That isn't the only part being a puzzle.

1. 0

Try writing some hubs about it, instead of tossing out sock  puppet shadows. Enjoy the day. smile

Thanks. Writing a hub that everyone has a different subjective reality and doesn't understand your philosophy in attempts to look intelligent by asking jigsaw questions? Again, the intelligence isn't in what questions you ask, it's in what responses you draw. It's harder to draw responses if people have to interpret what you are asking.

1. 0

I see. So, we should influence and sway people by exercising interpretation? Alright-y then. Perhaps you want the easy, sheep grove road, and that is fine if your preference. I write to ignite critique, not to indulge the readers vanity or necessity.
              If I have to give the reader all the answers and all the questions and framework their responses, there is really no point then. They might as well join a church or a Dawkins seminar --at least then, they can sit and do nothing but eat the popcorn, buttered and served for them. smile

Thanks. I think you are missing my point.

working