native background on virgina ontario

1. Nikkiisme profile image60
    Nikkiismeposted 6 years ago

I know alot of people who live in virgina , there has been alot of people who say they have seen paranormal things on the grounds , My boyfriend also live in virgina and we are certin  his house is haunted , could this be because the natives used to live on these grounds years ago ? i never feel alone in virgina always feel like there is someone there next to me or around me ? please help me answer some of my qstns !!

1. Obscure Divine profile image61
      Obscure Divineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've heard of some crazy ghostly stories about old plantations being built over burial grounds, from my girlfriend's past homeland in Louisiana, but I have no proof, personally.  ...Nor does that relate to your query about Virgina.  The whole concept of angry souls being stuck in spiritual transit always makes for great stories, but...the question is, are these paranormal things real and/or actually taking place outside of your own imagination and false illusions of reality? 
      Just keep searching about paranormal, but include into your search: burial grounds, places of torment and/or murder, and so on.
      I've talked to people that will swear up and down that they have been haunted, but what makes things more interesting, is the background/history of the suspect location that is supposedly permeated with paranormal.  ...It does make a person wonder; it's interesting, nonetheless.
      Good luck, with finding your answers...  big_smile