Republishing Articles & Ad Sense

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

Presently, i have reached my third milestone of 100 published hubs. it is quantity rather than quality when one considers the income that they have not generated. After analyzing more than30 of my hubs, i realize that some of them may be like the bromiliads I had in my garden. They were uprooted and put in a bucket The next morning they had a beautiful bloom. The green gladiolus did not bloom until  after a heavy downpour.Of course, Rod Serling's teleplay The Different Ones provides an experience similar to that of the bromiliads.

What I am saying is that I have an idea- to rewrite the poorly performing hubs and place them on another website.I have at least three of my own as well as Gather.Since my problem  is traffic,using SEO will provide it at another location.

Considering that they have already been published on Hubpages, will Google consider them as duplicates? I will add more keywords and change some words into synonyms. Since I have Ad Sense on Hubpages, do I have to sign up again for non-Hubpage sites in order to display Ad Sense ads?

I have gone to the Learning Center and have read forum topics featuring Maddie Raud and Paul Reed et al. Help is overwhelmed; and there is only so much human beings can do anyhow. I am not quitting Hubpages. In fact, I have a hub on the back burner and a few ideas I am toying with at the moment. April happens to be my 'do or die' month for income; and I need to explore more avenues. Your input would be greatly appreciated, especially answers to the questions.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Why not just edit and improve the Hubs you have here, while just leaving them here? 

That would really give you a much better chance at making some money without starting from scratch.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Relache is right.  Remember that Google respects age, amongst other things - older-established sites get more attention.  Your Hubs have age, so why take the content away and put it somewhere where you have to start all over again?

As you say, there is so much help here.  Why not post two or three of your Hubs on the Extreme Hub Makeover section and see what people say.

I wrote a Hub with some tips on how to optimize existing Hubs.  It's not an exhaustive guide to writing money-making Hubs - it was written with the aim of doing better with existing content, without spending too much time on it. Of course you can choose to go much further, but it might give you a starting point.